Milledgeville Ward Building

The Milledgeville, GA Ward Building
Members come from Eatonton, Gordon, Sandersville, Sparta, Devereaux, and more, as well as Milledgeville. Our ward covers 5 counties: Baldwin, Wilkinson, Washington, Hancock, Putnam.

Monday, July 16, 2012

On our Way

We loved our week in the mission home, but are anxious to get to our first assignment.  So as you see, we are on our way!   













We travelled south to spend Sunday with MJ and Brian in Santa Fe, NM, before going east on Route 40 all the way to Georgia.  We will cross Texas tomorrow and sleep in Oklaholma on Monday night. Then we will be in Arkansas Tuesday, Tennessee Wednesday,  and Georgia in our own apartment Thursday night.

3 comments:

Janay said...

I loved seeing the other couples that were in the MTC with you. It sounds like you had an amazing time there. I'm so glad.

You look pretty official wearing your missionary tags, which I guess you are so that would make sense.

Love you both!

Tammy said...

Thinking of you today. You arrived safely???

Becky said...

Reading your blog made me cry???? I love seeing you guys looking so missionarily (is that a word?) So proud of you and happy you are having a good time. I'm wondering too when we can call or face time or whatever. As I was reviewing our plans for today and saying we were going to see Grandma and Grandpa Snarr, we was feeling as though we ought to be visiting the Castleton grandparents I had to remind him you were on a mission I'll show him your blog today. Love you guys.