Milledgeville Ward Building
The Milledgeville, GA Ward Building
Members come from Eatonton, Gordon, Sandersville, Sparta, Devereaux, and more, as well as Milledgeville. Our ward covers 5 counties: Baldwin, Wilkinson, Washington, Hancock, Putnam.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Birthday in Connecticut
Someone is turning four on the 18th of October. Happy Birthday Brian!
I love this picture from Tammy's blog because Brian used to lie on the floor just like that to examine his books even when he was a baby - less than a year old. He would turn the pages of his board books and look and look at the pictures. We were surprised that it kept his attention for so long. We love you Brian. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know! It's funny to think about how he would just crawl around looking at books all by himself when he was just a little baby. I think of the two of you looking at his little board books in our little cottage in Cooperstown, NY. Fun memories. Love you.
Post a Comment