Milledgeville Ward Building
The Milledgeville, GA Ward Building
Members come from Eatonton, Gordon, Sandersville, Sparta, Devereaux, and more, as well as Milledgeville. Our ward covers 5 counties: Baldwin, Wilkinson, Washington, Hancock, Putnam.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Happy May Birthday!
This is Anna. She is 7 today, May 18th. We think she is our only May Grandchild, so we have space for two pictures. (Thanks MJ for the first)
Her parents Becky and Ryan Snarr will have a time staying ahead of this energetic little person. We love the way she puts her mind to something and makes it happen.
She and Alyssa are singing in Annie this summer, and Anna gets to be Molly. We wish we could be there to see them.
The second shot taken a while ago made us think she could definitely pull off the role. What do you think?
Two Anna-s
Guess what Anna? Grandpa and I just got home. We spent the day at the Temple in Atlanta with our ward.
I thought of you all day because I was able to do work for another Anna who lived more than 300 years ago in Austria. She was born in 1689. That was a long time ago.
Maybe she was taught about Jesus after she died and has been waiting all these years, for someone to be baptized for her, and help her receive her special Temple blessings and be sealed to her family.
I like to think she was celebrating today too - like you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haha! Cute little Anna! Happy birthday to her! I too wish I could see her play Molly. She's be so great at it. Love you.
Thanks Grandma, Anna loved seeing her picture on your blog!!
Post a Comment