Milledgeville Ward Building

The Milledgeville, GA Ward Building
Members come from Eatonton, Gordon, Sandersville, Sparta, Devereaux, and more, as well as Milledgeville. Our ward covers 5 counties: Baldwin, Wilkinson, Washington, Hancock, Putnam.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Remember When . . .

Madalynne was only this big?   Happy Birthday on October 10th!  We will be thinking about you all day.  Love you lots!
This is one of my favorite pictures taken with Rachel at MJ and Brian's wedding.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

She's so cute! I was just looking at Sarah and Jamie's blog. She is so grown up these days!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mom! I love to know you guys are thinking of us down here in Cali.

I love your blog mom and I read it often. You are a light in our lives and your testimonies can be felt even from afar. Thanks for serving and bringing extra blessings into our lives.